Louis de Pointe du Lac If I was your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
2. Pick a scene and match a song to it.
Last Fight with Voldemort in Harry Potter Final Countdown
3. Pick a book and match a song to it.
I leave that one out, because normally it would take me weeks to match songs to persons/ scenes/
4. Pick a song and describe a short scene you would like to see happen in the book you are currently
reading to that song or inspired by that song.
Snape and Lilly have a last meeting together but of course she leaves for James. The song for that
scene (at least the lyrics) when she leaves him again would be addicted to you.
5. Remember Lupin? What song would you force them to listen to on repeat as long as they are chained
ATM I would torture him with a classic song. So my choice would be the Moonlight Sonata from
6. What song would Lupin make you listen to?
Huh good question. Since he is a quiet character I would think something like Claire de Lune from
Debussy, but I always have problems identifying someones music taste so this is just a wild guess.
7. What's your and Lupin's song?
Bruno Mars Count on me